Normally my resolution would be not to have a resolution, but I think it’s time for a little challenge to myself this year.
12 Resolutions for 2012
1. Blog at least once a month; minimum twelve posts a year.
Write up 2012 Postcards/New Year Cards/Christmas cards to friends.
Work on a third language.
5. 50 books for 2012.
6. Mediate once every two weeks.
7. Do something creative (draw/write/take pictures) once a week.
8. Exercise once every two weeks.
9. Start practicing driving again.
10. Master a song on the guitar.
11. Work on a plan of action to go stay in the country I really love for six months to a year by 2013.
12. Complete three things on my 43 Things.
(Edited for realistic goal-keeping)